Culture and attractions

Ragvalds museum area

The Ragvalds museum area is an traditional farm located along the route of the old King’s Road. The first mention of Ragvalds dates back to Gustav Vasa’s land register in the 1540s. The farm’s last private owner was Bertil Malmström (1900–1982). After his death the central area of the farm became a municipal museum.

In addition to visiting the museum’s exhibition’s, it is possible to familiarise oneself with the traditional landscape, nature path and vegetable garden. In cooperation with local actors, public events for visitors of all ages are arranged in the building that formerly was the farm-hands' quarters.

Opening hours:
5.6.-28.8.2021 The main building of Ragvalds and the Porkala Parenthesis Exhibition in Eliasvilla are open on Saturdays 11am to 3pm.
NB! Closed on Midsummer Day, Saturday 26.6.2021

We adhere to the valid orders and instructions from the authorities.

Entrance fee:
No entrance fee during the summer season 2021.

Contact Information

Överbyntie 140, 02400 Kirkkonummi
kulttuuri@kirkkonummi.fi
09 29671
Facebook
facebook.com/ragvalds
Instagram
#ragvaldsinmuseoalue
www.kirkkonummi.fi/ragvalds

Ragvaldsin museum area Photos